05 Oct [Video Tutorial] How to Use Instagram Polls in 2019
If you’re wondering how to use polls on Instagram stories, I’m about to break down the entire system I created for my client Scuba Mike’s in Southeast Asia. They are doing it right, and week-on-week growing their IG Stories engagement by 23 – 25%. And they’ve almost doubled their Instagram following in the past month.
In This Instagram Story Poll Video:
- Real-life case study of Scuba Mike’s, check them out: https://www.instagram.com/divescubamikes/
- The importance of staying on-brand
- How to create the TWO polls (yes, it’s 2, not 1) you’ll need
- What NOT to ask in polls
- How $10 USD can turn into 54 profile visits and 11,500 impressions!
MY INSTAGRAM STORY POLLS TIPS IN THIS VIDEO:
- Tip #1 – Use video whenever possible to give a more human face to your brand but write captions for people with sound off
- Tip #2 – You cannot boost polls themselves but this is some of the best content for IG so here’s my trick to get around it
- Tip #3 – launch day: 2 videos / day two: 2 videos including a second poll
- Tip #4 Well designed and on-brand polls will do much better for you than something quick your audience can see you spent zero time on.
- Tip #5 – Think of it as a trivia game and DO NOT make it about you
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to these two powerhouse bosses who are pure inspiration to me:
SUNNY LENARDUZZI: https://www.youtube.com/user/SunnyLenarduzzi