28 May HOW TO: Restaurant Food Delivery Website (WordPress & WooCommerce)
If you want to know what it takes to set up a restaurant food delivery website using WordPress and WooCommerce, this is your video. It’s not a step-by-step technical guide, it is intended for restaurant owners and marketing teams to have a clear vision of what it will take to move your restaurant online.
Benefits Of Your Own Food Delivery Website:
- Launching your own food delivery website means you can stop paying up to 35% commission to the food delivery apps.
- In my experience, you’ll start immediately generating more sales.
- You’ll begin to build loyalty with your customers directly, which means more returning customers
This is a long, detailed video that I hope will help you understand:
- How to do it
- What you should and shouldn’t do yourself
- PLUS offer helpful information like how to find a website name, how to promote it, and how to save money.
Here is the timeline, feel free to skip ahead as needed:
- 2:30 WHAT TO DO IMMEDIATELY
- 4:45 TOOLS & TECH
- 14:34 WEBSITE CONTENT
- 19:43 YOUR IDEAL TEAM
- 24:21 STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FROM START TO FINISH
- 33:15 ESTIMATED COSTS
- 34:45 TIPS & TRICKS
- 36:23 DOWNLOAD LINK
CLICK HERE to download the PNG MindMap file from the video
Please do let me know if you’d like to collaborate to get your restaurant online, you’ll find pricing and more information here.